Free Sample of CitraCharge Dishwasher Soap Expired

We try to make these free sample descriptions funny, as I was going to do with this CitraCharge Dishwasher soap, until I read a comment that our posts are not funny. So we’re making this as boring as possible. You can sign up for a free sample of CitraCharge Soap. It is a good soap you can use to wash your dishes. Because it is a free sample it is free and you will enjoy it. There are many ways you could use this free sample. Some people like to use it to wash washing machines, toilets, drains, garbage disposals, faucets, and coffee pots. The dishwasher was first patented in 1850 and was a wooden machine with a hand-turned wheel that splashed water on dishes.

I myself am now super bored just writing about this free sample, so please, just sign up for this thing before I fall asleep.

Free Sample of CitraCharge Dishwasher Soap
Via this link

**NOW THEY CHARGE A $1.95 shipping fee! :(. We will find more free samples though, no worries!
We have a new free sample forum!!!! Check it out!!!

8 Responses to “Free Sample of CitraCharge Dishwasher Soap Expired”

1. Renee Ranilovich says:

thaks

2. Sally says:

Your comments are TOO funny! Keep up the humor!!!!

3. nat says:

i thought this “unfunny” post was hilarious!

4. Kris says:

Whoever wrote that was a total killjoy! Blegh! You guys keep doing what you’re good at. =D

5. marg says:

this is not free you have to pay almost $2 for p&h

6. eliana says:

you have to pay $1.95 for the shipping!! so it isn’t free 🙁

7. debbie butler says:

CitraCharge Dishwasher soap is not free, there is 1.95 s&h. Love your new forum…congrats 😉

8. Charis says:

The sample my be free, but the only option for shipping is fedex and they want 1.95 for that. I don’t think so!

Free Sample of CitraClear Dishwasher Softener

Free Seventh Generation Dish Soap Sample

Free Sample Member’s Mark Ultimate Clean Dishwasher Pac At Sam’s Club

Nick Skeba helped cofound this site back in 2007. He lives in Chicago and loves free stuff! People are always asking him how he gets so many deals? He just tells them, Sample A Day! He writes coupon site as well as this website.