We never rent or sell your information and you can unsubscribe at any time

Free Sample of Folger’s Coffee

Without caffeine, I feel like I can’t wake up, and I get headaches. But at night, I can’t go to sleep, so I need to drink beer or wine. If only they could combine the two. But they would have to work at different times so that it’s not like those alcoholic energy drinks at the gas station. It’s not good to mix uppers with downers. Just ask John Belushi. He did a speedball, heroin and cocaine at the same time.

shakes

But I NEED coffee. That’s why I have to get free samples. I do it just to feel normal again. With free samples I don’t have to rob gas stations anymore. I can get my fix for free. And plus it helps me poop.

click here for the free sample

Rate This Sample:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

free samples by email

Enter your email address:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Free Sample of Folger’s Coffee”

1. Connie says:

free samples have started comming in. This is great. Thanks

2. morgan says:

Received! 11-02-08

3. SHIRLEEN says:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SCOTT! JUST WANTED TO SAY I ENJOY YOUR SITE AND THANKS FOR THE FREEBIES LINKS.

STAY THE HOOT THAT YOU ARE!

4. Scott says:

Thanks Shirri, Happy New Years!!!

5. Julia says:

Ok…the bottom two (2) Folgers Coffee Samples links don’t work. The 1st Folgers Free Coffe Sample link that is WalMart is no longer available. Although this is becoming a “Normal” thing even shopping at the WalMarts in our area. I have shopped at 5 in our surrounding area from the closest to what is a reasonable distance and I have noted that either WalMart just doesn’t care or they are having major mone problems. Example: items I purchase regularly from week to week are NO longer in their stores, shelves are sparsely stocked, items just are NOT on the shelves eventhough for 3 weeks in a row it still is not yet the price tags are. Mind you…this is the way it is no matter what day you shop.

6. Brad Morris says:

free coffee ? ok
    i like your site if it works

Free Sample Folgers Vanilla Biscotti Coffee

Free Sample Folgers Black Silk Coffee

Free Sample Surprise at Folgers 12:00PM EST

Incoming search terms:

• folgers free sample
  • folgers free coffee samples
  • folgers samples