True Lemon, True Lime & True Orange drink mix

f Share    f Like    Subscribe by Email

Here is your chance to get a free sample of True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange drink mixes. I use this stuff to make Lemonaid… its pretty nice, all you have to do is add the powder packet with any water to make instant lemonaid. The best part is, it actually tastes like… (yes you guessed it) Lemon!…

What True Lemon Says:

“For the first time ever, fresh squeezed lemon and lime taste is as simple as a tear of a packet or a shake of a bottle thanks to True Lemon and True Lime, the original crystallized lemon and lime substitutes, in packets and shakers

True Lemon’s promise:

“Every time we get a request for free samples of True Lemon from a new customer, we will donate 10 packets of True Lemon to Operation Gratitude, a non-profit organization providing care packages to U.S. Troops. It costs you nothing, It means so much to our service members. Make a little True Lemon go a long way. Our deployed troops will thank you for it.”

So far SampleADay.com users has helped give over 700 packets to the troops… Keep up the good work and remember to tell your friends!

Did you know True Lemon not only makes a great drink mix, but it can be used to throw in your enemies eyes? It’s just like mace… So that kind of means it’s a DEADLY drink… only for the eyes (Scott says I should tell you that you really shouldn’t throw the sample in peoples eyes because it could hurt someone, but even if you did it probably wouldn’t be deadly). Anyways… this is a direct Sampleaday offer meaning you just fill this out and we will send your information directly to the manufacturer who will supply the sample.

The Link:
click here for the free sample of true lemon

17 Responses to “True Lemon, True Lime & True Orange drink mix”

1. Kenzie! says:

woohoo! No linkage, just right one the page! awesome guys!

*throws lemon crystals and runs*

2. Nicole C says:

I WISH I HAD THE ENERGY THAT KENZIE HAS.

3. Kelly says:

Did my info go through? It said something about my search not being found…

I don’t trust you, Nick. Now that your have my address I’ll get a knock on my door from a guy in a True Lemon shirt who looks like you. When I open my door I’ll have True Lemon drink mix thrown into my eyes. I can hear the man in the True Lemon shirt(whom he ripped off of the unconscious real True Lemon delivery dude) who looks just like you, Nick, saying “I KNEW IT WAS DEADLY, SCOTT!!!” Then he’ll run off and go and knock on Kenzie’s and Nicole’s doors, just to prove Scott(whom he claims not to know) wrong.

I’m not leaving my house for the next two months and you can’t make me!! *hides*

4. Nick says:

me too, its only 5pm and IM DEADDDD

5. Sharron h. says:

Sorry, another one that omits Hawaii and Alaska. Why, why, why. Last time I looked we were considered part of the US. ๐Ÿ™

6. admin says:

Hey Sharron,

That was actually our fault… new form coding left it out. We can all ask Nicks brother… why he is an Alaska/Hawaii hater… I am really curious! ๐Ÿ˜›

7. Sharron h. says:

Hi, it’s me again. Thanks for fixing the state drop box. But now I get a message when I submit my information that says:

Search could not find anything!
    Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.

You know that is the story of my life. LOL I am always looking and now I know why I cannot find it, it just isn’t there.

8. admin says:

We will work to fix the problem right now

9. admin says:

It seems to be working… if you are having problems registering your information… you can e-mail it to us at ADMIN AT SAMPLEADAY.COM we will make sure you get on the list!

10. CAROL says:

filled out the form, sumit, and didn’t work, say’s looking for something that isn’t here.

11. Sharron h. says:

Hi Everyone. It is the pain again. I have decided something. The drop box for states does not like me again. Plus it says, when I tried to submit my sisters address that I am still looking for something that isn’t there. ROFL
    Oh happy day. ๐Ÿ˜€

12. Nick says:

dont worry it will work as long as u fill it out, sorry about all the debugging, we just got a new form system installed, weve had to bug our programmer a lot

13. CAROL says:

SORRY, but the site does NOT work. tried again and get the same reply. looking for something that isn’t there. 04/29/2008

14. jason says:

looking for something that isnt there it tells me

15. Nicole says:

This is one of the few I would actually buy.

16. scotts mom says:

Received the shaver today for Scotts dad —- really nice. Cannot believe it was free. Yesterday nice cleaning products.

17. Vice Prez says:

Lemonade is the shit

True Lemon Mix Free Sample

Free Samples Of True Lemon (3 Flavors)

Free Sample of True Lemon Orange

Incoming search terms:

• free drink mix samples by mail
  • free sample of true lemon drink mix
  • get free instant drink mixes by mail