Get Free $25 from Bank

Want some money? We aren’t your parents, so don’t expect some lunch money, but this new bank that wants to be a paypal competitor is just giving away $25 for signing up. I was skeptical too. I figured ok, I’m probably going to give them my Social Security Number, my address, my birthday, my bank account numbers, Scotts Thong Photos, you name it.

How it works
When I signed up I provided my information (like you are signing up for a bank).After you sign up, they will deposit $25 into your account. Your account is on the internet only, meaning you have to make transfers in and out on the internet (its a lot like paypal).

If you don’t want the account, just take out the $25 immediately and then just close your account and take the money (thats what I did).

Is this Legit?
I looked further into the company to see whether this is legit and actually the website was founded by Steve Case (former AOL chairman). They are FDIC insured and had stories about them in large publications including information week, USA Today, MSNBC and others.

It looks like this offer has EXPIRED. But don’t worry, we add new samples every day
It is still free to sign up, but they no longer give money.

14 Responses to “Get Free $25 from Bank”

1. Nick says:

Keep in mind the deal expires in 2 weeks…

2. admin says:

it really is though …. they do it at conventional banks all the time.. giving you money to sign up for stuff. IT is FDIC insured which is nice…

3. admin says:

You can read this article from information week.com if you want more information.

4. Kathleen says:

Well, I signed up, now I have to wait for the 2 small deposits to my bank, I want to transfer the $25.00 to my bank account. I originally thought I could use this to shop online, but how do you know if a seller accepts these guys, I could not find an answer to that question.

5. admin says:

Its a new service so I am sure as of now not many merchants use it. As soon as it gets popular (and merchants realize that it is free) I am sure many more merchants will switch.

6. Julee says:

I did this about a month ago and I received a total of $75 deposited in my account and I have already spent it. It really is legit and works.

7. Cieli says:

You’re awesome, but I have no idea how to use this. Lol. Am I dumb or what…

8. Kathleen says:

Alot of people are saying this is too good to be true, however I did it and so far I can’t see anything bad, several people have told me that they have done this and actually transfered the free 25 to their bank account and have spent it on soemthing they needed. I have not been able to find anything that suggests they are going to take money from me or use my information illegally.

9. Kathleen says:

By the way, I see some people have linked their bank account and transfered the money into that account anyone see any fees associated with doing this or any fees when they later cancelled the revolution account? Also, does anyone know of any merchants who currently accept revolution money exchange?

10. admin says:

i have not seen any fees (but you should check with the site). I know there is fees for NSF and stuff like that.

11. Mark says:

YIPPI!!!!!! I signed up a while back and today I got my $25 withdrawn into my account. SAWEET

12. jason says:

im tring but the sight says it needs proof of residence

13. jason says:

still no money in my account? not sure why
    says to complete registration however i believe i have. i was sent an email to send them proof of ssn and address

14. Kel says:

This is fake,

Free Sample Paypal Credit $5

Free Spam Email Account, Expired Samples?

Free Sample $1 Via Paypal From FreeEats