Free workout shirt gift from the Marines

Show your support for all of the brave people who proudly serve your country by ordering and wearing this quickdry workout shirt compliments of the Marines. All you have to do is sign up to speak with a recruiter and they will send you this free gift. They will also almost surely call you up about enlisting (if you give them your real phone number). I hear if you sign a few additional papers you can also get a whole free outfit along with a free haircut, free airfare abroad, and a free place to stay (just talk to your recruiter and tell them sampleaday.com sent you).

The Sample:
click here for the free sample.
*Fill in your information and click submit
*If you put in your real phone number, expect recruiters to call you

* Click here for information on how you can support our troops

Check out the joke played on these troops (I was told they were really British Royal Marines):

11 Responses to “Free workout shirt gift from the Marines”

1. Nick says:

Wow scott you told me you want a haircut, ill just make sure to sign you up with your full phone number, in any case my brother did get one of these, good if u dont mind the military

2. Tuesday says:

Haha…I think this is a risk I’m willing to take. Besides, as soon as those military recruiters start talking to me, they’ll run away screaming.

3. big momma says:

This is not funny. (actually it is for other people) I would not want the military for my baby.

4. Scott says:

I wore this shirt today, and people kept asking me where I got it :).

5. shep says:

how long does this take to show up?

6. shiralh says:

If you feel bad using fake numbers or want a number to input that is technicall “yours” try this site k7.net its a freevoicemail account

you guys should make a page with tips and advice on how to be sample/ freebie savvy but safe.

7. Scott says:

Shiral,

that is a good idea! We will definately think about it.

Thanks for your input ! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Scott

8. Scott says:

I haven’t heard about k7.net… i should check it out!!

9. Marissa says:

Don’t do it or at least use a fake number if you do. At my school’s college fair, recruiters were luring the girls over to their table with free cute little stuffed animals in exchange for looking interested. I don’t even remember giving out my number, but they WILL call your house at least five times before they give up.

10. new at this says:

do you have to talk to the recruiter to get a free shirt??

11. baka says:

I use k7. easy and free, had it for a while. fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Free Sample duffle bag, t-shirt, or dog tag from the Marines

Free New Year Gift Pack Ziploc Bags from Clean Home Journal

Free T-shirt Sample From Poshbomb DEAD LINK MAYBE?