Free Theater Popcorn Popping Kit

Does microwave popcorn ever compare to theater popcorn? Doesn’t the end of the bag seem sort of starchy? Even my dog won’t eat the stuff. I try throwing it out for the birds and the squirrels, yet it remains on the ground. Does anyone want the end of my microwave popcorn bag? Should I offer end of the bag popcorn kernel samples or will the last bits of the microwave popcorn bag be doomed to the landfill forever? Well the story gets better, we can start cooking “real” theater popcorn with the free theater popcorn popping kit from Wabash Valley Farms.

Get Popping with a free popcorn kit
By filling out this registration information, Wabash sends you a free kit including popcorn and apparently a metal popcorn cooker.

Popcorn Kernel, beautiful in slow motion?
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXDstfD9eJ0&rel=1]

9 Responses to “Free Theater Popcorn Popping Kit”

1. SampleAday.com Admin says:

Who likes popcorn?

2. Donna says:

Theater popcorn is the best nothing compares. I’ll even go see a really bad movie just for the popcorn.

3. theatre popcorn free samples

4. Liam says:

whats the UPC code?

5. Presious girl says:

cool

6. tina says:

What is the UPC code?

7. i have been sharing my popcorn with my puppies

8. Karebear says:

What is the priorty code? Did you know this really isnt free cuz they want you to pay a “small” s&h fee…I cant find out what it is. Did anyone actually received the sample and if so can you tell us how you did it? And if u had to pay a fee?

Uniqlo Free Samples for Grand Opening

Interstellar Oculus Rift (Free Virtual Reality)

Free Gourmet Folgers Coffee EXPIRED

Nick Skeba helped cofound this site back in 2007. He lives in Chicago and loves free stuff! People are always asking him how he gets so many deals? He just tells them, Sample A Day! He writes coupon site as well as this website.