Free Samples: Free Photo Keychain

I love animals, big, small, hairy and even though I said I’d kill those “Mouseys” that old roommate Roxanne had, it was only my love and concern for those smelly rats that belonged in a New York Sewer. But at least these rats had a good home.

The Free Photo Keychain
So, you might have heard of it, the American Humane Society, they save animals and help find caring homes. For signing up for their newsletter they will send you a free photo keychain where you can put a picture of you and woofy. But, before I go on to the link. It’s Scott Cares Number 2: He used to volunteer at the human society and take care of a dog with no vocal chords.

What goes around comes around…
So why do I write such things about Scott? Well you never know who is gonna be rich someday, and since he is studying to become a lawyer, I might need some FREE advice. So when I run into legal trouble, he can remember these great things I said, and get me out of that bind….

Finally, THE LINK
In the upper right hand corner of THIS LINK, you will see the see the link for the free keychain.

9 Responses to “Free Samples: Free Photo Keychain”

1. Anonymous says:

I want the keychain only if it comes with a picture of Scott in it.

2. Anonymous says:

Who is Scott and what does he look like? I hear about him all the time on here.

3. Anonymous says:

Who is Scott and what does he look like? I hear about him all the time on here.

4. Scott says:

I am Scott, Nick and I run SampleADay.com

5. sweetthang says:

When I get my keychain I’m going to put my picture in it and send it to Scott.

6. Anonymous says:

I have seen Scott and he is soooo cute. Smart too.

7. Nick says:

you haven’t seen scott after months in europe…

8. Anonymous says:

sorry this is not a comment i just need to ask you someing i,m trying to send for this clean Air T shirt but how do i do it wend i go to send it. it said that the address is not right i put it in there about 10 times i got the right one it is cleanaircongress@aqmd.gov. but it dont work please let me no how to do it.thank you theresa my e-mail is : teresa53@Netzero.com

9. nclalalala says:

free keychain camera- did not see anything in right hand corner for a free keychain camera.

Free New Year Gift Pack Ziploc Bags from Clean Home Journal