Free anti-aging cream sample from Loreal Skin genesis

Get your free anti-aging Skin Genesis Serum Concentrate sample from L’oreal Paris. Free samples from L’oreal Paris? L’oreal Paris asks … “what if you could treat the cause of aging not just the signs?” What a scary thought. A world where everyone is young and nobody ages. A world where your mom or grandmother looks just as young as your girlfriend (or your imaginary girlfriend). Yikeeeeees. Well, thank you L’oreal for making me think about it.

What they have to say:
“The first step to stronger, tighter, younger-looking skin. This unique, crystal clear highly concentrated treatment deeply penetrates skin’s surface to even skin tone and immediately tighten.”

Samples mail in 4-6 weeks.

The Sample
click here for the sample
*Wait for their flash introduction to load, then click the sample link.

Sponsors

7 Responses to “Free anti-aging cream sample from Loreal Skin genesis”

1. Scott says:

So.. what would happen if nobody ever aged? What do you think

2. Tuesday says:

I requested this sample about a week ago, I’m looking forward to receiving it. Even though…I’m only 18. But hey, 18 is a good age to stay forever.

3. Scott says:

Ha yes 18 is a great age to stay forever!

4. Scott says:

Thank you for your post!

5. Elliott says:

Wow, a world where nobody ages. ACK!

Thanks for sending info on free samples, some have been really great! And, whomever writes the mini articles that go along with the free sample links, you are sooo funny. thanks for the laughs

6. Modelizer says:

Thanks for the link! I totally signed my 21 year old ass up for it and then signed my mom up as well…hope she doesn’t take offense to receiving a random anti aging product. haha

7. i would like to try this product be for buying

Free Anti Aging Mary Kay Sample Product

Free Borbra Skin Care Sample

Free Sample: Bellamora Anti-Aging Skin Care

Incoming search terms:

• free anti aging samples
  • free anti wrinkle samples
  • loreal anti wrinkle cream free sample

Our Other Sites